This sleekly styled Architect® Series II bottom-freezer refrigerator features French door styling and a cabinet depth of only 24 inches, creating a more built-in appearance. The door swing takes up less room while full-width access allows you to store large platters inside your refrigerator.
- FreshSeal™ Humidity-Controlled Crispers help retain humidity for optimum storage of fresh fruits and vegetables
- FreshChill™ Temperature Management System regulates temperatures to keep ingredients in optimum storage conditions
- 2 pull-out freezer baskets provide easy access, viewing, and cleaning of freezer
- ClearVue™ Bins with Window allow the contents of bins to be easily seen from the outside
- Interior water dispenser is located just inside the refrigerator doors for easy access to filtered water
- Automatic ice maker ensures a constant supply of ice on hand at all times
- FreshChill™ Temperature-Controlled Deli Locker provides full-width storage and keeps deli items at appropriate temperatures
- All of our freestanding refrigerators are ENERGY STAR® Qualified, so they're designed to use less energy
|Freezer Compartment Capacity
||5.5 Cubic foot
|Temperature Management System
||19.7 Cubic foot
|Refrigerator Compartment Capacity
||14.2 Cubic foot
|Adjustable Door Bins
|Interior Water Dispenser
||68 1/2 in.
|Depth Including Handles
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees
|Height Including Hinge Cap
||69 3/4 in.
||35 5/8 in.
|Depth (Less Door)
||15 OR 20 Ampere, 115 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). FUSED ELECTRICAL SUPPLY IS REQUIRED. GROUNDED CIRCUIT IS REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
French Door Refrigerator
Energy Star Rated:
19.7 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
14.2 (cu. ft.)
5.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
0% of reviewers recommend this product.
Broke Down at 7 years
Compressor died at 7 years. Over $1000 parts and labor. No way I'm paying that
Originally posted on Kitchenaid.com
No, I do not recommend this product