This ENERGY STAR® qualified tall tub features a 14-piece place setting capacity. Premium dark DuraGuard® nylon racks help protect dishes from scratches while resisting rust, while the Auto Clean Plus cycle adjusts temperature and number of fills for optimal cleaning. Plus, the NSF Certified Sanitize option kills 99.999% of food soil bacteria
- Ball tip rack tines with Cradle Cushion grip
- Precision Clean™ turbidity sensor
- ToughScrub™ Plus option
- Heavy Wash cycle
- Auto Clean Plus cycle with Adaptive Dry feature
- Armor tub interior
- Micro-Fine Plus filtration
- Microprocessor controls with touch pads
- Split & Fit™ silverware basket
- NSF Certified Sanitize option
- Heated Dry option
- Automatic temperature control
- Stainless steel internal hard food chopper
- Premium dark DuraGuard® nylon racks
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 14 Place setting capacity
- Fully integrated console
- Hi-Temp Wash option
- High pressure spray jets
- Control lock
- High-Side lower rack with cup shelves
- QuietSeries™ 300 sound package (58 dBA)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.