This ENERGY STAR® qualified 100% stainless steel tub interior model retains heat and reduces sound while featuring a Twice the Life motor to deliver years of dependable cleaning. The Split & Fit™ silverware basket can be divided into two halves to fit almost any loading situation while a Strong Grip tiered upper rack provides easy accessibility and durability.
- Split & Fit™ Silverware Basket
- Precision Clean™ Turbidity Sensor
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- 100% Stainless Steel Tub Interior
- Normal Wash Cycle
- Twice the Life Motor
- Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
- Premium Dark Duraguard® Nylon Racks
- Control Lockout
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- High Temperature Wash Option
- 10-year limited warranty on racks, stainless steel tub, and chopper
- Strong Grip Tiered Upper Rack
- Easy Latch
- Light Wash Cycle
- QuietSeries™ 200 Sound Package
- Heated Dry Option
- Ball Tip Rack Tines with Cradle Cushion Grip
- Better Built to Clean Your Toughest Jobs
- JetClean® Plus Wash System
- Heavy Wash Cycle
- NSF Certified Sanitize Option
||Precision Clean™ Sensor
|Number of Cycles
|Heavy Duty Cycle
|Number of Options
|Heated Dry Option
|Hi Temp Wash Option
||Hi Temp Wash
|Control Lockout Option
|Built-In Hard Food Disposer
|Rinse Aid Dispenser
||Rinse Aid Dispenser
||Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
||14 Place Settings
||Split & Fit™ Silverware Basket
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified
||Energy Star Qualified
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.