This ENERGY STAR® qualified 100% stainless steel tub interior model retains heat and reduces sound while featuring a Twice the Life motor to deliver years of dependable cleaning. Glassware gets clean with the SteamClean option, using high-heat steam and a high-temperature rinse to reduce spots on glassware. Plus, a high-side lower rack easily handles large dishes.
- High Temperature Wash Option
- Better Built to Clean Your Toughest Jobs
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Heavy Wash Cycle
- Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
- Premium Dark Duraguard® Nylon Racks
- Twice the Life Motor
- Normal Wash Cycle
- Heated Dry Option
- NSF Certified Sanitize Option
- Split & Fit™ Silverware Basket
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- 100% Stainless Steel Tub Interior
- JetClean® Plus Wash System
- Control Lockout
- Light Wash Cycle
- Fold-Away™ Tines
- Easy Latch
- QuietSeries™ 300 Sound Package
- SteamClean Option
- Precision Clean™ Turbidity Sensor
- Strong Grip Tiered Upper Rack
||Energy Star Qualified
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.