This ENERGY STAR qualified, 100% stainless steel tub interior model retains heat and reduces sound. Exclusive Silverware Blast™ spray jets focus 3 times the water pressure to help remove stuck on soils like oatmeal. Glassware gets clean with the SteamClean option, using high-heat steam and a high-temperature rinse to reduce spots while the Auto Clean Plus cycle uses sensors for optimal cleaning.
- High Temperature Wash Option
- Better Built to Clean Your Toughest Jobs
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Heavy Wash Cycle
- Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
- Premium Dark Duraguard® Nylon Racks
- Twice the Life Motor
- Normal Wash Cycle
- Heated Dry Option
- Auto Clean Plus Cycle
- NSF Certified Sanitize Option
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- Split & Fit™ Silverware Basket
- 100% Stainless Steel Tub Interior
- JetClean® Plus Wash System
- Light Wash Cycle
- Fold-Away™ Tines
- QuietSeries™ 300 Sound Package
- 2-4-6 Hour Delay Start Option
- SteamClean Option
- Strong Grip Tiered Upper Rack
- Silverware Blast™ Spray Jets
||Energy Star Qualified
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.