From top to bottom, this 4.0 cu. ft. I.E.C. premium front load washer delivers all the strength and dependability you've come to expect from Maytag® brand laundry, plus outstanding stain-fighting performance. With the Oxi/Prewash option, the unique chemistry of OxiClean® brand stain-fighting pre-treater/additive tackles tough stains like red wine, grass, grease and dirt.
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- QuietSeries™ 400 Sound Package
- Pre-Selected Spin Speed
- Variable Speed Motor
- Durable Painted Steel Top
- Control Lockout
- 4 Wash Options Including Oxi/Prewash Option
- 1,000 Watt Built-In Water Heater
- IntelliFill™ Automatic Water Level Sensor
- NSF Certified Sanitary Cycle
- Up to 1,200 RPM Spin Speed
- Add-A-Garment Indicator
- Sensi-Care™ Wash System
- Die-Cast Metallic Control Knob
- Cycle Status Lights and Estimated Time Remaining Display
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- IntelliTemp™ Automatic Temperature Control
- Smooth Balance™ Suspension System
- Timed Release Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener System
- Four-Tray Dispenser Drawer
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.