This washer provides the best cleaning in the industry** enabled by the Power Wash cycle. The Fresh Hold™ option with Dynamic Venting Technology™ uses a built-in fan to help keep your clean laundry from smelling bad for up to 10 hours after the wash cycle ends. Plus, the washer provides Maytag® Commercial Technology (MCT)'commercial-grade components for your home'and also features a Steam Sanitization cycle with allergen removal and a 10-year limited parts warranty on the motor and stainless steel wash basket." *Equivalent volume per I.E.C. International standard, 4th Ed., based on 3.86 cu. ft. DOE measurement. **Among leading brands, comparable cycles, using default settings. 'Wash basket drive motor, basket side walls only. See warranty for details.
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Sensi-Care™ Wash System
- 10 Automatic Wash Cycles
- Extra Rinse Option
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh®
- Fresh Hold™ option with Dynamic Venting Technology
- MaxExtract™ Extended Spin Option
- Smooth Balance™ Suspension System
- Power Wash Cycle
- IntelliTemp™ Automatic Temperature Control
- 3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)
- Allergen removal with steam
- IntelliFill™ Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- NSF® Certified Sanitary Cycles
- 4.5 cu. ft. Capacity (IEC)
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - CEE Tier III Rated
- 1,300 RPM Spin Speed
- 5-Year warranty on Dynamic Venting Technology™ fan
- Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- 10-year limited warranty on washer motor and basket
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.