From the springs and belt to the motor and side panels, this premium front load washer features Maytag® Commercial Technology (MCT), long-lasting commercial-grade components for your home. This 4.4 cu. ft. I.E.C. Performance Series washer features the sanitizing power of steam to eliminate dust mites and remove allergens without bleach.
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- QuietSeries™ 400 Sound Package
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- MaxExtract™ Extended Spin Option
- 16-Hour Delay Start Option
- Variable Speed Motor with Preselected Spin Speeds
- 4-Tray Dispenser Drawer
- 1,000 Watt Built-In Water Heater
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh®
- IntelliFill™ Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - CEE Tier III Rated
- SteamClean Option
- Steam Sanitization Cycles
- SuperSize Capacity Maxx
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- Oxi Treat Stain-Fighting Option
- Sensi-Care™ Wash System
- 11 Cycles/4 Options/5 Temperatures/3 Soil Levels
- IntelliTemp™ Automatic Temperature Control
- Smooth Balance™ Suspension System
- Timed Release Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener System
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.