High performance is instantly evident in this 3.7 cu. ft. I.E.C. capacity front load washer. With a CEE Tier III energy efficiency rating, this washer is one of the most efficient washer models in the industry and may also qualify for Energy Rating rebates in select markets. Inside, the Rainfall Clean™ wash system scoops up water and thoroughly showers it onto fabrics for optimum saturation and cleaning performance.
- Powdercoat-on-Steel Spillsaver Top
- Variable Speed 1/3 HP High Torque Motor
- Heavy-Duty Door Handle
- QuietSeries™ 400 Sound Package
- Pre-Selected Spin Speed
- CEE Tier III Energy Rating
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- 10 Automatic Wash Cycles
- Control Lockout
- 10-Hour Delay Start Option
- 1,000 Watt Built-In Water Heater
- IntelliFill™ Automatic Water Level Sensor
- 3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)
- Add-A-Garment Indicator
- Up to 1,200 Maximum Spin Speed (with MaxExtract™ Option on Selected Cycles)
- 5 Temperature Settings
- NSF® Certified Sanitary Cycles
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- IntelliTemp™ Automatic Temperature Control
- Smooth Balance™ Suspension System
- New Rainfall Clean™ Wash System with Sensi-Care™ Technology
- 4 Wash Options Including Exclusive MaxExtract™ Extended Spin
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.