Everyone is rushing out the door, but you still need to fill the water bottles. Luckily, the Fill-N-Chill™ dispenser on the door of your 25 cu. ft. ENERGY STAR® qualified side-by-side refrigerator provides water and ice at the same time! Plus, the Right Size ice cubes cause less splash and fit easily into refillable water bottles. Inside, help keep your apples and carrots crisp in a clear humidity-controlled FreshLock™ crisper, organize your cold cuts in the Adjusti-Temp™ deli drawer, and clean up spills in a snap on three adjustable Spill-Catcher™ shelves. Now you can hit the road without any more delays.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Adjusti-Temp™ Deli Drawer
- Flat Smooth Door
- Adaptive Defrost
- PuR® Push-Button Water and Ice Filter
- Covered Dairy Compartment
- Control Lockout
- Factory Installed Ice Maker
- Tall LCD Dispenser with Single Pad
- Humidity-Controlled FreshLock™ Crisper
- Water Filter Change Reminder Light
- Backlit Slide Interior Temperature Controls
- Right Size Ice Cubes
- Cubed/Crushed Ice and Water Dispenser
- Three Adjustable Spill-Catcher™ Shelves
- Fill-N-Chill (Ice and water dispense at the same time)
- Wire Freezer Shelves
- 25 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.