One great way to save money is to bring your lunch to work. Stock up at your grocer's deli counter and store it all in the Adjusti-Temp™ deli drawer in this ENERGY STAR® qualified 25 cu. ft. side-by-side refrigerator. Pack a drink, too, from the Beverage Chiller™ compartment, which holds two gallon containers and keeps them four degrees cooler. Round out your lunch with produce stored in the FreshLock™ crisper, and fill your water bottle with water and ice at the same time with the Fill-N-Chill™ dispensing system. Plus, the single paddle PUR® filtered water dispenser gives you the choice of water, crushed ice, or Right Size cubes. Stock up and save.
- Flat Smooth Door with Chiseled doors
- Beverage Chiller™
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Adjusti-Temp™ Deli Drawer
- Snack Pan with Roller Track
- Adaptive Defrost
- PuR® Push-Button Water and Ice Filter
- Covered Dairy Compartment
- Factory Installed Ice Maker
- Control Lockout
- Water Filter Change Reminder Light
- Tall LCD Dispenser with Single Pad
- Backlit Slide Interior Temperature Controls
- Right Size Ice Cubes
- Cubed/Crushed Ice and Water Dispenser
- Three Adjustable Spill-Catcher™ Shelves
- FreshLock™ Crisper with Humidity Control
- Fill-N-Chill (Ice and water dispense at the same time)
- Wire Freezer Shelves
- 25 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.